Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Stay Young, Keep Learning!

“Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.” Henry Ford

This is one of my favorite quotes.  Whenever I feel that there should be more to my life, I find that learning something new makes me feel inspired and young again.  One way you can continue to learn as you get up into those older years is to join groups that offer new learning experiences for you among your peers and at a reasonable cost.

If you live in my area, Southeastern Pennsylvania, then you should check out the Pathways Institute.  They offer many opportunities for older adults to continue to feel young by learning and having new experiences. Click on the below image to view their site and check out their fall schedule!


If you do not live in my area, not to worry.  There are groups like this all over the country, you just need to search for them.  If you are having trouble finding one in your area, send me a message and I will help you try to find one...

Learn something new everyday to maintain Aging with Ease!

No comments:

Post a Comment